When I wrote my first post about what Leo has taught me so far, he was 5 months old and I was in the final stretch of my Masters degree. I was in a state of depression due to a bad relationship and my family dog’s sudden passing. This combination left me sleeping more often than not and struggling to get out of bed.
Fast forward, to one year later, approximately, as Leo is now a year and a half! He’s officially part of my family and is getting along with Lulu-belle, my mom’s temperamental rag doll cat.
Now for the content!
Things my dog has taught me:
- Never give up, bark, squeal, growl, just don’t take your eye off the ball.
- You can never have enough toys
- Netflix and chill is actually Netflix and puppy play time
- The more love you give, the more you get, because it’s unconditional
- Dogs are better than people
Thanks for reading !
Stay true, stay weird ! xoxo